The CENTSS Online Student Services Audit reports offer interactive access to respondent data and support those involved with improving the quality of online student services by providing a quick, at-a-glance review of your data using bar charts, pie charts, and tabular controls. Rollover action reveals supportive information.
These interactive reports support data-drill down, problem identification and cataloging, printing and data export, and data comparison.
- Drill down to more granular views of the data
- Identify problem areas quickly using a "Hot Spots" feature.
- Establish an agreed-upon baseline of how the service is being delivered now.
- See who has participated in each service audit.
- Support multiple rounds of audit respondents up to and including focus group testing with students.
- Map student feedback against audit results.
- Print reports directly or export and save them as Excel or PDF files.
- Keep a history of previous audits for comparison purposes.
- Compare the individual institution’s results to results from peer institutions.